1. All neighbors outside wear masks.
2. Stay at least 6 ft away from other families/groups.
3. Place tables at the end of your driveway with candy spaced out and/or individually wrapped.
4. Wash hands while preparing candy and before eating. Sanitizing candy wrappers is also recommended.
5. Neighbors who do not feel safe with trick or treating, please keep front lights off, do not put candy out, and consider putting a sign on your mailbox that says “No Trick or Treaters”.
CDC Halloween page: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/holidays.html#halloween