As a resident of the beautiful Peachtree Hills neighborhood of Atlanta, we hope you’ll join the Peachtree Hills Civic Association. Our all-volunteer 501(c)4 nonprofit association is aimed at enhancing, improving and protecting our community. A large focus of our association is to support our neighborhood Security Patrol. Approximately 85% of your membership dues go directly to security. The remainder supports association operations, communication, social activities, our affiliation with the NPU (zoning requests , property variance approvals and recommendations) and other community activities.
Being a member provides the following:
- Gives you and our neighborhood a voice that bridges residents, government officials, businesses, developers and schools.
- The ability to participate in the decision-making that directly affects important topics such as development, traffic, parks and green space, and safety.
- Access to our members-only online membership directory.
- Access to social activities for the membership, creating a deeper sense of community.
- The ability to help us protect and improve our neighborhood!